Off Page SEO
Off-page optimization is a necessary aspect to get your sites ranked because this is the only way Google or any other search engine for that matter gets an authority signal that your content is valuable to the readers. And once this starts picking up, result is:
- Online branding
- Growth of reach
- Increase in referral and social traffic
- Increase in domain authority
- Better search engine ranking
- Increase your SERP:: SERP (Search Engine Results Page) rankings determine how far up your website ranks on Google’s results page. The higher you rank, the more likely users will see your website when they do specific searches, which means that they are more likely to click on the link to your website. So by increasing your SERP, you’ll undoubtedly increase your CTR (Click Through Rate) as well.
- Increase your PageRank: It's easy to mistake the PageRank as the SERPs. Your SERP rankings is basically the ranking of your website on the results page, after all. Your PageRank is an entirely different thing though. PageRank is a numeric measure Google gives to each individual web page on your website based on the number and quality of the links to each page.
Google provides a ranking of 0 to 10 based on these factors. The PageRank is only one factor out of many that affects your website's SERP rankings. The confusion arises from the term "page ranking." After all, this sounds like it should refer to the page’s ranking on Google’s results page.
- Increase your website's Exposure: More exposure is what you want, since more exposure improves the chances of getting more visitors and more customers. By using off-page SEO to increase your page ranking, which helps to increase your SERP rankings, you’ll end up increasing the exposure of your website, thereby drawing even more traffic to your website.