On Page SEO
If we look back a few years, you must have noticed numerous changes in SEO. In spite of that, it still dominates online marketing with its effective techniques.
Moving on, On-Page & Off-Page are the two main sectors in SEO ranking factors. The difference in the two lies in the aspect of control where On-Page SEO can be controlled through websites unlike Off-Page SEO, which requires cooperation with external partners for deals that’d boost rankings.
Let’s now see why On-Page SEO is 100% perfect & beneficial.
- Local Results: If the finest results are what you’re looking for, On-Page SEO is the best factor. High local results would be achieved by implementing SEO features like location in the title of our landing page, Google Map, rich snippets, GEO location sitemaps etc. Google local results are what matter in the SEO results of the present era.
- Inexpensive & Powerful Marketing: Our websites can be highlighted in Google organic results in the most inexpensive way with the help of page structures. Page ranks also increase due to clearly defined keywords. Link building on the other hand draws in a huge budget every year.
- Permanent Value: Permanent SEO value is an asset we get, thanks to On-Page SEO. On the other hand, link building only get our links de-indexed, that too at the cost of a constant effort and a hefty budget.
- Timesaving: When compared to Off-Page SEO techniques, On-Page SEO techniques are easy to control & to follow last updates of Good, and save time as we look to add value to our website. And we don’t need external partners for this.
- Good UX –> Better Conversion Rate: In order to achieve an imposing presence with good rankings, user experience is quite an essential factor. This is as per the last updates of Google. Hence, important bits like Bounce Rates, Good Avg. Time Per Session, etc. would get you a higher rank. Therefore:-
- Good UX –> Better On-Page SEO –> Better Rankings & Better Conversion Rate.
- You not only improve your ranking but also your conversion rate if you’ve got a decent On-Page SEO whereas Off-Page SEO only helps in rankings & traffic.
- Improve CTR: Optimization of meta description and meta title is a part of On-Page SEO. This also leads to the improvement of the Click through Rate for our organic results. In this manner, we ensure not only to appear in the first results of Google but also assure clicks by users on those results.
- More Organic Traffic Sources: Images and videos need to be optimized in order to enhance the landing pages, which would not only attract visitors off the Google Search results but also from Google images, videos.
- Leverage Long Tail Keywords: Inclusion of long tail keywords in the website content and in internal links is highly essential in order to achieve good rankings and to push up on them.
- Page Speed: Now comes perfect SEO optimization for your website. In order to achieve that, the primary requirement is high page speed. This brings about sprouted user experience with the possibility of an improved website conversion rate that’d lead to higher rankings.
- Uniqueness: You could give rise to the essence of uniqueness on your website with the use of On-Page SEO factors. In the process, keep your eyes open and steer clear of possible penalties from Google Updates with the use of different meta tags, texts, video descriptions etc.