Pay Per Click Ads
To drive and have more traffic on your website, pay per click (PPC) is unbeatable, it is actually advertising on internet where advertisers have to pay price for each click. If you are willing to invest, pay per click (PPC) is definitely an incredible tool to get a good traffic leading to sales. A well defined account structure with continuous management means that you could be paying less than your competitors to achieve the same position on the page.
- Include a Call-to-Action to Links to Ad: While designing your ad, you can include text or image, or both. You should always have some kind of a call to action in your ad.
- Targeting: Pay Per Click advertising allows you to target your audience right according to the geography, age, gender etc by using Google Ad targeting tool.
- Short & Precise Ad with useful webpage Link: The purpose of pay per click advertising is to drive maximum targeted traffic to the web page. So, try to make your web page look professional, appealing, and user-friendly and give links of those webpage on ad.
- Manage your Ad Budget properly to get maximum clicks and impressions.
- Multiple Ads to be created instead of one ad, targeting different keywords to optimize ads and increased visibility.
- Small initial investment:" There is no fee to set up account and you pay only when clicks on your ad.
- Set your own budget: Plan your budget as per sales goal, this helps from going over budget.
- Strengthens company's brand: There can be no better form of communication other than internet and is the best means through which a company can benefit with PPC.
- Instant gratification: There is instant result with PPC as only those interested will click on the ad.
- Real-time “Trackability”: We make sure the PPC campaign stays effective by tracking the keywords, which ads brings in traffic and has highest conversion rate, and required changes can be made immediately.
- National exposure: Since Google and yahoo reach the majority of internet users, having a PPC ad on these will ensure that your site is getting out there
- Increase local visibility: Even if your clientele is exclusively local, PPC can be very effective if we keep in mind the what the site traffic is based on.
- Honest-to-goodness marketing: Either you are new in the market or just want people to know who you are PPC serves all this purpose , as PPC ads are posted at the top and right side of search engine results page which very easily draws one’s attention.